Skin Care & Non-Surgical Treatments
Laser Hair Removal
Radiesse® in College Station, Texas
Replenish Volume. Restore Collagen. Refresh You.
Ideal wrinkle reduction is achieved by replenishing your skin’s lost volume. Upon injection, RADIESSE® Volumizing Filler immediately provides the volume and lift needed to diminish the signs of aging because of the calcium-based microspheres and gel that comprise the product. But what’s unique about RADIESSE Volumizing Filler is that it acts as a scaffold under the skin, providing structure and stimulating your own natural collagen to grow. This process continues for several months, which extends the initial effect of RADIESSE Volumizing Filler. Best of all, the natural results are clinically proven to last a year or more in many patients, which is why more and more cosmetic surgeons, dermatologists, and other medical professionals are choosing RADIESSE Volumizing Filler to achieve long-lasting facial rejuvenation.
Why choose RADIESSE Volumizing Filler?
- RADIESSE is the only filler that immediately replenishes lost volume and stimulates the production of your own natural collagen for long-lasting results
- It is clinically proven to last a year or more in many patients
- RADIESSE patients are significantly more satisfied than patients treated with other leading wrinkle fillers
- RADIESSE is FDA approved to mix with lidocaine to significantly reduce injection related pain
Treatment with RADIESSE Volumizing Filler is quick, comfortable and convenient, with immediately visible, long-lasting results. Experience what millions worldwide have and begin your journey towards a naturally, more refreshed you today.
Important RADIESSE Volumizing Filler Treatment Considerations
RADIESSE Volumizing Filler is FDA-approved for subdermal implantation for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds. After RADIESSE injections, patients may experience redness, bruising, swelling or other local side effects. Most side effects of treatment resolve within a few days. More rare side effects may include swelling that lasts longer, unevenness or firmness in the area injected, and as with any injection, there may be a risk of infection.
- Berlin A, Hussain M, Goldberg D. (2008) Calcium Hydroxylapatite Filler for Facial Rejuvenation: A Histologic and Immunohistochemical Analysis. Dermatologic Surgery, Volume 34, S64-S67.
- Bass LS, Smith S, Busso M, McClaren M. (2010) Calcium Hydroxylapatite (Radiesse) for Treatment of Nasolabial Folds: Long-Term Safety and Efficacy Results, Aesthetic Surgery Journal, 30 (2), 235-238.
- Moers-Carpi MM, Opi Tufet J. Calcium Hydroxylapatite (RADIESSE®) versus Nonanimal Stabilized Hyaluronic Acid (Restylane®) for the Correction of Nasolabial Folds: a 60 patient, 12-Month, Multicenter, Prospective, Randomized, Controlled, Split-Face Trial. Dermatol Surg 2008;34: 210-215.
- Moers-Carpi M, Vogt S, Martinez Santos B, Planas J, Rovira Vallves S, and Howell DJ. A Multicenter, Randomized Trial Comparing Calcium Hydroxylapatite (RADIESSE®) to Two Hyaluronic Acids (and Perlane™) for Treatment of Nasolabial Folds. 205 Patients. Dermatol Surg, 2007; 33: S144-S151.
- Based on a clinical study of 50 patients. Split face treatments of RADIESSE Volumizing Filler alone and RADIESSE Volumizing Filler mixed with 2% lidocaine were given to patients. Significant pain reduction is defined as a 2 point reduction on the Visual Analog Scale (VAS). Data on file.
- Sundaram H, Voigts B, Beer K, Meland M. (2010) Comparison of the Rheological Properties of Viscosity and Elasticity in Two Categories of Soft Tissue Fillers: Calcium Hydroxylapatite and Hyaluronic Acid, Dermatol Surg, 36 (s3), 1859-1865.